Seiko Divers Automatic Orange Monster SKX781K Men’s Watch
Seiko Divers Automatic Orange Monster SKX781K Men's Watch
The Seiko Divers Automatic SKX781K is a good choice if you want a watch that is both useful and up-to-date in terms of style. This orange watch has a dial with orange numbers that glow in the dark. This gives it a beautiful and unique look. The watch has a solid stainless steel link band and a case made of stainless steel. This watch can be used in the dark because the hour markers glow.
It’s a very cheap watch, but it still has everything that makes Seiko watches so great.
Some Important features include:
- The case is 42 mm across and 13 mm thick.
- Bezel: thick, solid, and only goes in one direction.
- A deployment clasp is used to close the links of a bracelet made of solid stainless steel. Also, the band is 20 mm wide.
- Seiko Calibre 7S26 is an automatic chronometer movement (21 jewels). You don’t have to wind this watch by hand. It’s a watch for divers, so the movement is quite strong.
- Hardlex crystal doesn’t get scratched easily.
- Sharp objects won’t scratch Hardlex, and they won’t break easily either.
The case is made of strong and durable stainless steel. If you buy this watch, it will last for a long time. The crystal is also hard to scratch and won’t break easily.
It has a comfortable wristband that is resistant to water and won’t rust, so it won’t break if you get it wet.
People who like the style and simple things will love this watch. The watch is very simple, but it still looks stylish, and the black band makes it look even better.
The Best Men’s Watches For Dress And Casual Wear
The Seiko SKX781K is a great watch for men that have gotten a lot of praise from its users. Here are some of the reasons why more and more men are choosing it: The first thing that many people love about this watch is that it is known to be very durable. Users have said that they haven’t had to fix or maintain their Seiko SKX781K in more than ten years. This alone makes it a great value for the money.